Property Detail 6040504Add my property
1555 Riverside Drive 5
Bright and Breezy 2 Beds + 1 Bath in a Quiet, Tree-lined Neighborhood + Private Garage
Our Riverside community is friendly and the atmosphere here is quiet and relaxing. Perfect if you’re looking for an “away from the city” feel. Lots of shade and trees. It is also located near an equestrian center so it is not uncommon to see majestic horses riding up and down Riverside Dr. They are a sight to see!
BRAND NEW Unit Features:
- Refinished hardwood floors
- New Dishwasher (not pictured)
- New tub, shower tile
- New tile flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- New appliances (ceiling fans, lights, etc.)
- New kitchen cabinets (not pictured)
- New gas stove
- New vanity sink and mirror
- Updated electrical system
(new breaker box with an added 2nd breaker box to power HVAC system)
- Upstairs unit (no foot noise)
- Has the best view within the building with the corner bedroom viewing Griffith Park
- One private garage space is included
- Laundry facility with coin-operated machines (2 washers, 2 dryers)
- Pet friendly (inquire for pet rent rate)
- Optional garage space available for $150/mo.
- Water included (Glendale DWP charges for trash despite what other ads say)
Our lovely Apartment building is very much near the “action” of LA. The complex is centrally located with quick access to the 5 / 134 highways. Be in Pasadena, Hollywood, Glendale, or Sun Valley in minutes.
For tour schedules and any other questions, send them my way!
-Matt (On-Site Manager) at 302-740-7626
*Pictures are of a recently rented unit with a similar layout.
To see more of our Amazing Apartments, please visit åour website www.skypropertiesinc.com
Must make 3x the rent in income to qualify for this apartment. We do not "hold" units for more than 10 days without an approved app and deposit. SKY Properties, Inc. California Bureau of Real Estate License ID: 01242008
No amenities have been entered.